With thousands of apps available on both ios and android platforms everyday it is difficult to choose the ones that should take a spot on your homescreen. There is an app for managing every part of our life productivity, social media, entertainment or paying bills. Each day hundreds of apps are launched and are used and explored by millions of users. As of 2019, over 2 million apps are available for download on the Google Play store, while 1.83 million apps are available on the Apple App Store.
With so many options on both platforms it all comes down to the retention rates of these applications. How many times or how likely are users going to keep using the app because it is adding productivity in their lives. Amidst the humongous sea of applications here is my take on 3 must have applications to make your daily life a bit easier
Launched in 2010 paytm has come a long way in just 9 years. capturing market share at about 16% with over 140 million UPI transactions up until july 2019. The company started out as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform but now offers online services utility bill payments, mobile recharges, traves, movies and event bookings. It also offers in store payments at grocery stores, fruit and vegetable vendors, restaurants, food delivery apps, parking lots, pharmacies and every small and big business through the paytm QR code.
Instantly add money to paytm wallet through your bank account. Click on “add
money” and choose the method of payment and click on “pay now”
- Easily scan and pay at vendors and small retail stores. Simply after installing the
app and clicking on “pay” entering the desired amount click on “pay” or “send”.
- It is an easy feature to send money to a bank account through paytm. Simply
clicking on pay and entering bank account to which the money has to be sent.
- Fast and easy ticket booking for a movie show or travel ticket by clicking on the
- icons of movie tickets and flight tickets.
- The app has allowed millions of users to make easy, fast and secure payments.
- Can be used 24/7
- Works on all 365 days even when banks are not working.
- It is a convenient method to pay at any given point of time.
Trello is a one of a kind web based kanban style list making application. Available on both ios (12.8 MB) and android (11.38 MB) platforms. It helps in increasing productivity and can help you create your own vision board on the go.It is a fun, free and flexible way to organize plans, projects and more.
With a board assigned for each project, and a card for each task, there is minimal risk of
confusion, as all assignments are in order, and can be tracked with specific performance lists. Trello’s job is to keep your project management organized, which is why it makes sure you can edit task lists in line, using the simplest possible drag-and-drop mechanism. The lists are fully customizable, meaning that you can follow exclusively metrics that are of interest to you, and use the automated notifications to stay on track with all changes and alterations. Trello makes sure all relevant discussions and corporate data will be elegantly stored in the system for further usage, and backed up against eventual breach or failure. There are a number of labels and searching filters available to help you locate the desired file in less than no time.Trello is one of the best apps out there to help you and your organisation be more productive.
- Create detailed overviews of front/back cards.
- Easy drag and drop editing.
- Easy organization with labeling, tags and comments.
- File attachment
- Automated email notifications.
- Easy uploads from local devices, dropbox, google drive.Easy information retrieval.
Founded in 2006 this company streams music and podcasts from record labels and media
companies. Catering to people across the globe spotify made an entrance in india quiet late. It launched in the early 2019 but customised it’s app for indian consumers. Not only did it bring bollywood music to the indian audience but also became a platform for indian artists to reach out to music listeners across the globe. There are many reasons to choose spotify over others. Compared to apple music, amazon music, youtube and others that are available. Here are the key features that set spotify apart.
Smooth user interface
- Easily compatible and you can play your music on any device by clicking on spotify
- Easily share music on your social media as social media has been built in spotify since
the beginning, just click on the three dots in the top right corner and share it with your
- Get notified when your favourite bands, or artists that you follow on spotify are playing in your town with the help of spotify. You need to go into the settings page for Spotify on your phone (tap the cog icon in the top right-hand corner on the Home tab), then scroll down to Notifications and find the Concert Notifications bit: You can get alerts via
app notifications or over email.
In conclusion these were my favourite must have apps that you should totally check out and take advantage of.